- Do you experience ringing or noises in your ears?
- Do you hear better with one ear than with the other?
- Have you had significant noise exposure at work, recreation or in the military?
- Do you find it difficult to follow conversations in a noisy restaurant or crowded room?
- Does it seem as if people are mumbling or not speaking clearly?
- Do you find it difficult to understand the speakers at meetings or religious services?
- Are you having trouble at work because you sometimes miss key pieces of information?
- Do you find yourself asking people to speak up or repeat themselves more often than you used to?
- Do you experience difficulty understanding soft or whispered speech?
- Do you turn up the volume on the television to the point where it disturbs your spouse or other family members?
People experiencing signs of hearing loss should contact us as soon as possible because hearing loss is something that should not be put off.
- New and Existing Workers Compensation Claims
- Most Insurances
- In-Home Service Available
- Financing Available
The staff at Advanced Hearing Solutions have a variety of medical backgrounds which gives them the knowledge needed to help you find where you stand with your hearing and select the most up to date technology available. Please choose an office closest to you and start enjoying your hearing all over again!